Bankruptcy LITIGATION management
has established a nationwide network of premier bankruptcy attorneys
dedicated to achieving optimal litigation results, while minimizing
costs to ensure client profitability. Our services are built around quality, cost, and accountability.
Managing hundreds of firms can be complicated process when it comes to billing, daily communications and quality measurement. AIS has simplified the process by offering creditors a single point of contact for bankruptcy litigation matters.
Benefits of Partnering with AIS:
- Cost Reduction. AIS has re-engineered traditional legal processes, deploying technology and automation to add efficiencies, while continuing to work closely with its attorney network to avoid delays and control costs.
- Performance Visibility. Customized dashboards, assessments and reports give clients a clear line of sight into their litigation portfolio. Clients no longer have to speculate about the status of a file or outcome of an action taken.
- Enhanced Quality. Brand protection/reputation (yours and ours) is paramount. Our litigation services team places more eyes on files, adding needed quality control and oversight to the process. AIS staff meets with attorney network members daily to ensure matters are handled timely and with the utmost care.
is committed to aligning its strategies with the policies and desired
outcomes of the client. This allows for a robust service level agreement
that remains consistent with the client's litigation forecast and
Bankruptcy Litigation Services include:
- Motion for Relief from Automatic Stay
- Objection to Plan
- Motion to Value/Lien Avoidance/Lien Strip
- Loss Mitigation/Motion to Deem Current
- Motion to Redeem
- Motion for Contempt
- Complaint to Discharge
- Total Loss and Insurance Matters
- Substitution of Collateral
- Adversary Proceedings
- Response to Objection to Proof of Claim
- Affidavit/Pleading Management
- Local Counsel Management
- Orders to Show Cause