Transfer Of Claim (TOC) Filing
High-Speed And Fully- Compliant
financial institutions around the world are in the business of buying
and selling debt. At times, the debt being released and purchased will
have a bankrupt status. With these accounts, a large portion tends to
have an existing claim in a bankruptcy case.
As this market
continues to grow, so does the need for an efficient service to transfer
these claims to their respective owners. AIS has partnered with a major
debt buyer to define the processes needed to accurately and efficiently
transfer bankruptcy claims.
- Utilizes same proprietary software used to electronically file proofs of claim to all courts
- Contains logic necessary to identify and transfer claims in fully-compliant manner
- Specializes in filing high volumes of TOCs in tight time frames
- Contains appropriate controls and reporting functionality
- Includes option to allow AIS to perform payment processing on claims filed