The AIS Probate Claims Management System is a secure, web-based portal designed to simplify the probate recovery process.
probate account servicing tool is structured to automate and enhance
the recovery process by matching client accounts to open probated
estates and systematically filing accurate and timely claims on the
- Monitors and performs routine scrubs of client portfolio to identify all probate matches
- Loads records of claim filing opportunities into client queue
- Client determines whether or not a claim should be filed, based on client-specific parameters
- Client provides additional data fields required for filing claims
(Account Balance, Last Transaction $ Amount, Date of Last Transaction)
- Systematically generates claim form and confirms county-specific filing requirements are met
- Files claims prior to mandatory deadlines
- Tracks for disallowances and executor payments
- Accepts and posts payments into client's account
The system contains appropriate compliance controls and reporting functionality.
It's easy to implement and even easier to use - an ideal solution for creditors with minimal IT support.