AIS Legal Trac is a web-based application with built-in workflows and court document generation tools that guides the bankruptcy legal process from start to finish.
HOW IT WORKS
Our software drives the preparation and filing process for Motions for Relief and Plan Objections.
Legal Trac makes the quality of the legal work consistent and removes variability.
When a referral is initiated, all required information is systemically pulled from our proprietary bankruptcy database and system of record. This includes details on the bankruptcy case regarding the debtor, trustee, their respective counsel, payments to be made and the status of the collateral.
The system also accommodates affidavits or declarations, simplifying the process and providing complete version control. Clients log in to their dedicated dashboard to download the document, review and sign it and upload it back into Legal Trac.
This information is then used to systemically generate the requisite documents needed to file the pleading with the court.
All referrals are then pushed into attorney work queues for review and filing.
Attorneys managed through AIS Law, LLP substantiate the information and required documents, generate the pleading to comply with federal and local rules, and file directly with the court.
Throughout the process, clients need never speculate about the status of a referral or an action taken. Updates, progress and outcomes are captured within Legal Trac and the reporting is available to view in customized online dashboards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Creates documents needed to file pleadings with the court and files directly with the court
- Allows for complete version control when Affidavits are required
- Attorney calendaring capabilities for setting hearing dates to help expedite the process
- Increases cash flow by compressing Motion for Relief "Eligibility to Filing” period
- Brings clear visibility into law firm performance
With a technology-driven legal services solution, we help the country’s largest lenders maximize their portfolios’ net income while staying compliant.
- 30% average cost savings on litigation services
- 98% average post-filing quality score
- 4-day average from Referral Receipt to Filing